- Irchester’s Experiments for the 8-12th June!
- Friday 22nd May, Lab_13 Birthday: Science Party Cake! What ingredients do we need?
- Thursday 21st May, Lab_13 Birthday: Science Party Music!
- Wednesday 20th May, Lab_13 Birthday: Science Party Games – in Space?
- Tuesday 19th May, Lab_13 Birthday: Science Party Hats – a competition!
Click an interesting tag!
- Careers in STEM
- Chick eggs
- Citizen science
- Dads club
- Lab_13 Ghana
- Lab_13 Gillespie
- Lab_13 Irchester
- Lab_13 Lectures
- Management committee
- Primary science
- Science Cinema
- Science Writers
- University of Northampton
Monthly Archives: December 2013
In Irchester, we have encouraged and developed an open ended and curiosity driven approach to science in the classrooms too, not just in Lab_13. Our teachers ask the children what they want to know about the upcoming science topic and … Continue reading
Another of the exciting experiences that have come and gone this week in the school is the Christmas Fair. We had everything from an inflatable bowling alley to selling fudge! However the main thing for us was selling the badges … Continue reading
On Thursday 5th December, the most exciting thing happened to Irchester School coders! There was a scratch-tastic conference over Skype to Milltown National School in Galway. Ellen, Roxy, Thomas, Nicholas, Jake, Sean, Sam and Adam were screening live to find … Continue reading
Coding is where you make the instructions for computers, games, phones, everything really. We think it’s important to learn how to code because we can make fun games, robots and Will.I.Am agrees. On the Scratch website you start with a … Continue reading