- Irchester’s Experiments for the 8-12th June!
- Friday 22nd May, Lab_13 Birthday: Science Party Cake! What ingredients do we need?
- Thursday 21st May, Lab_13 Birthday: Science Party Music!
- Wednesday 20th May, Lab_13 Birthday: Science Party Games – in Space?
- Tuesday 19th May, Lab_13 Birthday: Science Party Hats – a competition!
Click an interesting tag!
- Careers in STEM
- Chick eggs
- Citizen science
- Dads club
- Lab_13 Ghana
- Lab_13 Gillespie
- Lab_13 Irchester
- Lab_13 Lectures
- Management committee
- Primary science
- Science Cinema
- Science Writers
- University of Northampton
Tag Archives: games
I just found this draft from George that he had meant to post ages ago so here it is now if only a few months late! We are just starting Level 3 of Term 1 now and the children are … Continue reading
What a week we’ve had! The Irchester Committee traveled, on a train, to Nottingham for the world’s first Science Pop Up Shop. We arrived to meet Rick, from Ignite, and we set up our stall. We started to sell our Little Sherlock … Continue reading
Lab-13 Irchester’s science kits are just about completed. The labels are designed (and they are looking very eye-catching!), the info booklets are prepared and all of the equipment that needs to be used is all packed inside packets and ready to … Continue reading
Here are ten party tricks based on different kinds of science – some of them may need supervision of young children.. matches, fire etc…